Call us now:
We help landlords
Are you considering working with a Realtor for your rental search? We get that you can essentially do anything yourself. Heck, you can learn anything online. However, we’re here to let you know that Renters and Landlords are missing out on the perks of having a Realtor help with their lease acquisitions if they go the DIY route. And, given the fast-paced Austin rental market, it’s in your best interest to have a knowledgeable professional on your side. When it comes to real estate leasing in Austin, we help both Landlords and Tenants navigate through the Austin real estate market.
Tenants, we've got you covered too.
Documents You'll Need
- Letter Of Employment (LOE)
- Verifiable References (3-5) – you can use previous landlords, employers, and family friends
- Pets – vaccination records
- Tax Returns – you’ll need to prove a minimum of 3X earnings for Landlords to consider your application
- 1099’s will likely need to show the past 2 years tax returns and 3 months bank statements and last year’s P&L
- Government-issued photo ID